воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

SNAKE BITE GODSMACK MP3 DOWNLOAD

Never did I wanna be here again, And I don't remember why I came. I'm not the one who's so far away, when I feel the snake bite enter my veins. Get "Voodoo" on MP3: I am the gnome. The next day, he woke up with one and somebody commented "It looks like God smacked you in the face for making fun of the other guy". snake bite godsmack mp3

Uploader: Doukora
Date Added: 4 May 2015
File Size: 66.71 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65318
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Something that has a hold on a person. I know the singer had some spiritual stuff going on.

Godsmack lyrics

Anyone who says otherwise, is totally naive. But they both agreed the godxmack name wasn't about drugs, Satan, or anything else.

Dope can get at any one that's why they call it dancing with the devil. I think it's about finding yourself falling in love, again, where you don't want to be, like maybe after a bad breakup, you never want to feel that way again. Please use the link next to each misheard lyric to suggest gkdsmack correction.

When I feel the snakebite enter my baby or When I feel the snakebite internally or When I feel the snake bite enter my leg. Other Misheard Artists Bands: ThE voodoo song could very well be reference to AiC and in particular Staley himself or it could be reference to the 90s rock scene wnake heroin as a whole, but most likely the track really has to do with voodoo or some spiritual reference. In order for your vote yodsmack count, you need to hit this button.

Clearly it's very similar to heroin and addiction, but Godsmack weren't known as heroin users in fact I've read many things speaking against drugs as a whole from them.

Never did I want to be here again, and I don't remember why I came. I'm not the one who's so far away When I feel the steak knife enter my vein. You don't want to love.

snake bite godsmack mp3

Candles are associated mp33 therefore trigger increased craving. Hard to find how I feel Especially when you're smothering me. Of course its about heroin.

snake bite godsmack mp3

Wicca 1 blte 3 4 5. I don't need to fantasize You are like it all the time I don't mind if you go blind You get what you get Until you're through with mine. The band name Godsmack is undoubtedly named after the Alice in Chains snzke.

It's about heroin addiction the shot as it registers and is injected wanting to stop but it's like a voodoo curse and has a hold of your soul no matter what you say the struggle sanke quit is gonna be overtaken by the jp3 of not having it that's the bite the addiction. Listen as a former addict my self I get what he's saying, godwmack more as some one who lives in the same area that he got famous in Manchester New Hampshire he lives in either Wnake NH or Salem NH I can't remember but he drinks in Manchester all the time he isn't origianaly from here he is from a town called Laurence Mass.

Straight out of line, I can't find a reason why I should just defy my bitr. I don't think he would have just came out and said it for the public exspecially if he was still dealing with it in so e way at the time. We live this shit everyday. Which is a border town and Laurence just happens to be the little piece of trash town where every one from Manchester goes to get their heroin sully was just smart enough to get out of dodge so if you know any thing about locations in the area you would know with out any sought what the song means.

He then explained outside of a snke problem years ago, he never used heroin so he would have no idea how to write a song of its powerful addiction even his recent autobiography confirms he has never used heroin. I work for a radio station and got a chance to catch Godsmack a couple days ago when they were doing the acoustic tours.

The movie is about psychedelic drugs used in Voodoo rituals. The venue held less than so you could hear them talk all the way in the back so they took the opportunity to answer questions.

Godsmack Lyrics, Album List

He may have said for the public it was about the movie but, everything in this song has to do with a stage of shooting bbite. Everyone else can candycoat it any way they want but the fact is its all about the drug. The song is explaining the reason for continued use of the substance.

It becomes your god. Somebody yelled "Voodoo is about heroin addiction isn't it?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий